The VT4-DWS drinking water system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
- The Viqua VT4-DWS (120v) | Ultra Violet disinfectant provides point-of-use disinfection with a flow rate of 3.5 gpm at a 30 mJ/cm² dose (2.5 gpm if a dose of 40 mJ/cm² is required.)
- Adds integral pre-filtration to the VT4 UV disinfection unit
- Includes two 20? filter housing with 5-micron sediment and taste/odor cartridges
- Mounted on a heavy duty, painted steel bracket for ease of installation
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3/8" quick connect
- Copper disinfection system and two five micron sediment filters on the same installation bracket
- This modular system, incorporating the new Copper controller, is ideal for any application requiring a high flow rate in a compact space
- Polished 304 stainless steel axial flow reactor chamber
- Lamp change is easily accomplished without interrupting the water flow or having to drain the reactor and the connector can be removed without any additional tools
Note: The VT4-DWS replaces the Sterilight DWS11-A, S2Q-DWS, SC2.5-DWS, SC4-DWS and S5Q-DWS systems.
|Flow Rate (16mJ/cm2 Dose)
|Flow Rate (30mJ/cm2 Dose)
|Flow Rate (40mJ/cm2 Dose)
|Operating Pressure Range
||125 max psi
||19" x 27.5" x 6"
||3/8" quick connect
|Number of Lamps
||304 Stainless Steel Reactor
||Visual Power On