Request for A Quotation
How to Request for a Quotation
We welcome all kinds of inquiries on Ampac USA products, including requests for price quotations and formal proposals. Simply email us at [email protected] or fill out our contact form on www.ampac1.com/contact and provide us the following information to help determine the most suitable equipment for your needs:
Water source..What is the source of the water to be treated?
- Sea/ ocean
- Estuary (intersection of sea and river)
- River/ stream/ lake (surface water)
- Municipal water supply
- Waste water discharge
Water flow rate. Typically, one of the ff. will prevail; please indicate gallons per day or liters per day:
- How much (raw) water from the source will be treated?
- How much clean water will be produced?
- Describe the quality of the source water: clear, hazy, murky, opaque?
- If water analysis report is available, please state the results.
Are there any other factors that can affect solution design, such as:
- Dimensions LxWxH if space is limited
- Distance or elevation from water source to treatment system
- Difference in elevation between water source and end product, i.e. purified water