Ampac USA design and engineer customized RO and EDI for Efficient ultrapure water production, all on a single skid that is fully built and factory tested.
Ampac USA RO/EDI is customized to your specifications and is delivered, validated, and supported by the Ampac USA service team. We offer on-site service, remote online monitoring, and diagnostics, Ampac USA is always available, just a phone call away.
The purpose of electrodeionization (EDI) is to produce High Purity or Ultrapure water by removing charged ions from water that has been pre-treated by a reverse osmosis (RO) system.
EDI modules contain mixed-bed ion exchange resins which do not require a chemical regeneration step. Ions are continuously transported out of the permeate stream and into the concentrate by a DC current. Chemicals are not required for the EDI process or regeneration.
ElectroPure™ Electrodeionization EDI:
- Enables a simpler Skid Type system
- Produces ultrapure water (up to 18.2 megohm.cm)
- Eliminates regeneration chemicals and hazardous waste
- High recovery, up to 99%
- Single unit capacities ranging from 1/4 gpm to 44 gpm (60 l/hr to 10 m3/hr)
- Multiple unit arrays up to 6000 gpm (1400 m3/hr)
- Compact, durable, long-lifetime patented design.
For more Information Contact AMPAC USA EDI and RP/EDI Water! 877-611-8530