Brand: Ampac USA
Price: $89.95 *(* Prices are subject to change)
Product Code: TW30-1812-100
Made in USA
Dow Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Membrane TW30-1812-100
The new generation DOW FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis (RO) membranes are compatible with existing membrane elements and many other brand RO elements as well. This product, in particular, has been made with automated fabrication and advanced technology to recreate the design of thousands of reliable and durable products before it. Dow specializes in product consistency that ensures reliability, durability, strength, and quality.
Dow Filmtec Membrane TW30-1812-100 is one of the best products on the market in producing 1000 gallons of fresh water each day. The membrane is made with care and focuses for 98% rejection rate. The product achieves higher flux for better yield ensuring constant better performance. AMPAC USA is offering this product at the best price, get yours today!
- The first full tank of permeate has to be discarded exactly after the installation of the Filmtec TW30-1812-100. The initial permeate can in no way be used for drinking water or food preparation.
- After the initial wetting of Filmtec TW30-1812-100, the element has to be kept moist at all times.
- Filmtec TW30-1812-100 membrane elements will have to be immersed in a preservative solution during prolonged system shutdowns to avoid biological growth.
- The membrane may show some resistance to hypochlorite, attack by chlorine and continuous exposure can be damaging and so should be avoided.
- One way to preserve the performance of Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-100 is two keep monitoring the pre-filter performance and change them when needed for better chlorine rejection.
- Both, the filters and the membranes should be changed periodically in suggested frequency. Additionally, the system must be cared for by standard verified products or call experts to take care of it for you.
- Applied Pressure (psi / bar): 50 / 3.4
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (l/h): 100 (15.7)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection (%): 98
- Made in the USA and NSF Certified
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 50 psi (3.4 bar) and 15% recovery.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary by +/-20%.
- Minimum Salt Rejection is 96%
- Product specifications may vary slightly as improvements are implemented.