Portable Emergency Seawater Desalination Watermaker 150GPD | 560LPD
Brand: Ampac USA
Product Code: SW150
Made in USA
In the case of Natural Disasters or wars or for small boats, The Ampac USA Portable Emergency Sea Water Desalination System is a very simple watermaker to use and does not need any skills to operate. This Advanced Portable Watermaker is designed to convert Sea water to Pure Drinking Water within seconds with just a push of a button. This Watermaker will also purify Well Water or Surface Water and convert it to Potable Drinking Water Standards set by the World Health Organization. The Ampac Portable Emergency Seawater Desalination Watermaker can be designed to operate using DC or AC Power as per customer requirement.
- AC or DC power as per order
- Durable Waterproof Pelican Case
- One Button Start-Stop Operation
- Energy Efficient, low amperage per gallon of product water
- Quiet Operation.
System Pumps Included:
- Smart-on Demand Supply pump.
- Exclusive high-efficiency booster pump for extended pre-filter life.
Noise Reduction Features:
- Noise Pulsation Dampener Included
- Smooth running and extraordinarily quiet.
- Vibration isolation mounts included.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior pressure gauges for accurate measurement of watermaker functions.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High-Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- Convoluted foam lines the lid; cut foam cubes line the bottom. Cases have double-throw latches, a molded plastic handle, and a hole to accommodate a padlock, with the addition of two 2" Dia. polyurethane wheels and a retractable handle for easy mobility.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, & covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
- High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
Service & Maintenance:
- Shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- There are no optional items required, and a complete installation kit is also included along with a comprehensive and detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location.
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance.
Stage 1: Five-micron Sediment pre-filter that reduces sediment, sand, silt, and rust particles that may be in your water supply.
Stage 2: A heavy duty Five Micron lead and the chemical reducing carbon block filter (LVOC). This specially formulated block is capable of reducing lead as well as harmful Volatile Organic Chemicals. These water contaminants come from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spill.
Stage 3: Improved FILMTEC™ seawater reverse osmosis elements offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection.FILMTEC SW membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators. FILMTEC SW elements operate at lower pressure to reduce cost and operating expenses.
Improved FILMTEC seawater membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available.
Stage 4: Extruded activated carbon filter consist of virgin activated carbon powder, a thermoplastic binder, and specialty adsorbents such as zeolites oxidizing filtration media. The filters are manufactured as continuous lengths of rod, tube, slab, flexible flat sheet, or as other complex shapes using a proprietary solid-state extrusion process. The resulting products are highly porous and extremely uniform, providing high-performance adsorption and particulate reduction at low flow resistance when fabricated into finished filter elements.
Extruded activated carbon filters meet exacting performance requirements and/or claims, and specific models are registered as meeting the requirements of NSF/ANSI for VOCs and THMs reduction, particulate, cyst, turbidity, lead reduction, chlorine taste and odor reduction, and other requirements relating to purity and safety of their materials of construction.
Stage 5: Ultraviolet disinfection is a means of killing or rendering harmless microorganisms in a dedicated environment. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. Ultra Violet disinfection is used to disinfect and sterilize Permeate Product Water after the Desalination Process. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals. UV treatment systems are also extremely cost efficient!
- The Ampac USA Portable Emergency Sea Water Desalination Watermaker is ideal for any military, UN, Red Cross units or rescue operation on the field.
- This Unit can use solar energy, Car Battery or Marine Battery to power up, transforming Seawater, Surface Water or dirty water into safe pure drinking water within seconds.
- This Sea Water Desalination Watermaker comes with all Pre-Filtration, R/O Process and Post-Filtration in one single Durable Enclosure capable of producing 150 GPD.
- If you are looking for a Reliable and Durable Sea Water Desalinator for Emergency or Portable Applications, this is your Ultimate Watermaker.
- This Unit can be used on Land or on Your boat.
Ampac USA Portable Emergency Sea Water Desalination Watermaker
The Ampac Emergency Portable Sea Water Desalination Water Maker is the next generation system designed for Portable Marine, Navy Applications with internal High-Pressure Booster Pump for ease of use in compact locations. Featuring a simple interface, the SeaPro Plus™ can be monitored via the control panel or the on-deck Remote Control. All components within the frame are readily accessible for easy maintenance.
Production Based on the Following Feed water Conditions
|Water TDS||< 50,000 ppm|
|Water temperature||25º Celsius|
|> 10 psi|
|DC or AC||110V/220V/380V/460V 50Hz/60Hz Single or 3 Phase power|
|Production||over a 24-Hour Period|
*Prices are subject to change without notice.