Commercial Reverse Osmosis 1500 GPD | 5670 LPD
Brand: Ampac USA
Product Code: AP1500
Made in USA
The AMPAC USA Commercial Reverse Osmosis 1500 GPD| AP1500 is the result of 20 years experience with the needs and requirements of commercial pure water users. The key factors are reliability, serviceability, and consistent performance with minimum user intervention are achieved in the solid design of the AMPAC USA Reverse Osmosis Systems.
The AMPAC USA 1500 Gallon Per day RO System is designed for Free Standing Applications, to allow flexibility in accommodating the limited space available in most commercial utility equipment locations. Quick connect tube fittings on all system ports further simplifies installation and service. Most importantly, all our models including AP1500 incorporate the most reliable combination of proven reverse osmosis hydraulic design and state of the art Thin Film Membrane Elements to provide the longest term performance expected by commercial users. The welded Aluminum Frame with the Aluminum Diamond Plate allows easy access to all major system components.
- Spin Down Screen Filter with Manual Flush Valve
- 2½” x 20” Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter 20 Micron
- 2½” x 20” Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter 05 Micron
- Horizontal Rotary Vane High-Pressure Pump with Safeguards for Brackish Water Applications
- 4” x 40” FRP Pressure Vessels
- 4” x 40” TFC Membrane Element
- Complete Panel for Easy Controls
- 3 Count Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Permeate and concentrate flow meters
- Inlet Solenoid Valve with Bypass
- Low pressure cut off Pressure Switch
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Pressure Valve
- On/Off Main Power Switch.
- Powder-coated, Welded Aluminum Frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.
- Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Smart Relay
- Delayed start-up of high-pressure pump
- Inlet Solenoid Valve
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switch Controls
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls
- R/P Storage Tank Full Pump on/off
- Auto Flush Cycle
- Pre-Treat Lockout
- TDS/Conductivity Monitor
- Temperature Monitor
- Hour Meter
- Silica quartz Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Ion Exchange Water Softener w/auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-Catalytic Carbon-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Anti-Scalant Dosing System (Hard Water Present Conditions)
- Chlorine Dosing System (Iron Manganese Present Conditions)
- Smart-on-Demand Delivery (Distribution) Pump to Point of Use 2HP.
- 4” x 10” Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter 05 Micron
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer
- Smart-on-Demand Supply Pump to increase Feed Water Pressure 1HP
- Ozone Generator Disinfection System Installed on Circulation Loop.
*Prices are subject to change without notice.