SLR- 9 - Mobile Solar Water Purification with Solar Energy
SLR- 9 - Mobile Solar Water Treatment System
Rugged, lightweight, affordable design for even the most remote locations.
- Designed for Surface Water Applications.
- Up to 15,000 Gallons per day (56.8 m³/Day)
- 10.4 GPM (39LPM) of Fresh Water
- Military Spec Design, Rugged, Lightweight, and Affordable
- Built for the Harshest Elements and Terrains throughout Local and Remote locations.
- Up to 2500 Gallons per day / Capable to run 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Less than a penny per gallon of filtered, potable water.
- 4 Log ( 99.99 % ) Reduction, removal and destruction of Bacteria,
- Virus, and Protozoan Cysts ( Giardia Lamblia, and Cryptosporidium).
|Feed Pump HP||Submersible 16GPM (60 LPM)|
|Weight||3400 Lbs / 1546 Kg|
|Construction||Steel / Aluminum (Trailer Platform for Easy Mobility)|
|Dimensions Closed||168" x 88" x 96"|
|Dimensions Open||168" x 88" x 96"|
|Inverter||Optional 2.5KW / 120VAC|
|Panel Watts||660 W|