Seawater Desalination Watermaker (Land Based) - Model: SW1500-LX
Brand: Ampac USA
Product Code: SW1500-LX
Made in USA
Sea Water Desalination Land Based Watermaker SW1500-LX
Seawater desalination systems from AMPAC USA are famous all over the world. These SWRO systems are made from international standards of manufacturing. AMPAC USA is offering this particular product at the best price.
Make of System:
Fully Automated Turnkey Sea Water Desalination Watermaker including Pre-Treatment Modules, Reverse Osmosis Process and On-Demand Delivery to Point of Use, fully built on a Powder Coated Welded Aluminum Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component Made in USA as follows:
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC): All Ampac USA Seawater Desalination Watermakers are equipped with a Microprocessor Controller features an Alphanumeric Backlit LCD Screen to display operating conditions, and provides adjustable time delays and set points to accommodate varying field conditions in an NEMA 4X Rated Enclosure. The controller displays the permeate Salinity (TDS/Conductivity), water temperature, and operating hours along with the operating status of the RO unit. The PLC also monitors Low and High-Pressure Switches, Tank Levels, and Pre-Treatment Equipment. It provides relay outputs for the Watermaker high-pressure pump, inlet valve, membrane flush process, and optional relays for permeate divert or remote alarm and an auxiliary output.
Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter: Multimedia Pre-Filter will remove any excess Chlorine injected earlier, adjust pH and eliminate any excess bacteria. Since Multimedia filter has to backwash with raw water, therefore, rinse step has been provided in backwash sequence. The filters will automatically back wash, based on timer control.
Spin Down Pre-Filter: A Manual Flush Clear See Through Sea Water Strainer with a cleanable Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal. Sediment Pre-Filter: Sediment Pre-Filter provides higher flow rates while removing dirt, sand, and sediment from your water at high capacity.
pH Neutralizer Alkaline Post-Filter: After the Desalination Process, the pH of the permeate (potable) water is expected to be in the range of 5.0 this is rather, acidic. This Post-Filter will adjust the pH level to Neutral 7.0 by Re-Mineralization right at the point of delivery.
Half Micron Ceramic Post Filter: In Many Locations of the world, Water may have contaminants which may affect the Watermaker, Ceramic Post Filters are designed to remove Particles from the water but leaves oxygen and mineral contents unchanged, which gives water it's spring-like freshness and taste. Pathogens of the most varied diseases which are reliably filtered from the water include; cholera, ecoli, typhus, dysentery, cryptosporidium, amoebic colibacillosis or bilharzia, anthrax spores among others. Ceramic filtration technology is often called "dead-end filtration” and "depth filtration".
Ultra Violet Sterilization Light: As a Final Stage, Ultra Violet Disinfection is introduced as Microorganisms in water can cause a multitude of health problems. Ultraviolet System is the natural way to disinfect water. UV light penetrates and destroys the harmful organism, disinfecting the water.
Noise Reduction: All Ampac USA Watermakers comes equipped with an Accumulator Pulsation Noise Dampener to reduce noise and vibration to acceptable Decibel Noise levels.
- Visual Flowmeters: Those Flowmeters are installed to monitor Productivity Permeate and Concentrate.
- Salinity Monitor: Shows actual Product Water Quality, an Essential Tool for Product Water Monitoring.
- Hour Meter: To maintain accurate logs of operation hours and keeping schedule preventative maintenance.
- Temperature Monitor: To keep accurate logs of production capacity versus temperature of feed water supply.
- All Ampac USA Watermakers are equipped with Low-Pressure Sensors for failsafe operation.
- All Ampac USA Watermakers are equipped with High-Pressure Diverter Valves for Operator Saftey.
- All Terminals are shielded and all high voltage components covered for end-user safety.
- All Electrical Components are UL / CE Certified and enclosed in a NEMA4X Rated Enclosures.
- All Water Quality Components are NSF Approved for Drinking Water Applications.
- Ampac USA Watermakers are tested for tougher conditions and QA Certified by the factory.
- Ampac USA Watermakers are shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- A Comprehensive and Detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual in included with every Watermaker.
Production Based on the Following Feed water Conditions:
|Water TDS||< 45,000 ppm|
|Frequecy||50Hz/60Hz Single or 3 Phase power|
|Production||Over a 24-Hour Period.|
*Prices are subject to change without notice.