Dow Filmtec Membrane BW30-4040
Filmtec Membrane Element 2400 GPD Model BW30-4040 for Ground Brackish Applications
FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis (R/O) elements offer the highest quality water for Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Dow Filmtec Membrane BW30-4040 produce 2400 Gallons per Day.
- Filmtec BW30-4040 offers the highest quality water and the lowest energy costs.
- Features the thickest feed spacer (34 mils) available in the industry today to lessen the impact of fouling.
- FILMTEC membranes also deliver savings by providing the industry's longest lasting and most reliable performance.
- Product Name Nominal Active Surface Area ft2 (m2)
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection (%) FILMTEC BW30-4040 78 (7.2) 2400 (9.1) 99.5
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 5,000 ppm NaCl, 225 psig (15.5 bar) 77°F (25°C), and 15% recovery.
- Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
The FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis (R/O) Elements Model BW30-4040 are used for All Ampac USA Ground Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems for the following models:
|Standard Reverse Osmosis Systems||Turnkey Reverse Osmosis Systems|