Dow Filmtec Membrane BW30-365 |9500 GPD | Ampac USA
Filmtec Membrane BW30-365
Dow Filmtec Membrane Element 9500 GPD Model BW30-365 for Ground Brackish Applications
FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis (R/O) elements offer the highest quality water for Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems
- FILMTEC membranes Model BW30-365 produce 9500 Gallons per Day.
- FILMTEC BW30-365 offers the highest quality water and the lowest energy costs.
- Features the thickest feed spacer (34 mils) available in the industry today to lessen the impact of fouling.
- FILMTEC membranes also deliver savings by providing the industry's longest lasting and most reliable performance.
Product Name: FILMTEC BW30-365
Nominal Active Surface Area ft (m2) : 365 (34)
Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m3/d) : 9500 (36)
Stabilized Salt Rejection (%) : 99.5
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 5,000 ppm NaCl, 225 PSIG (15.5 Bar) 77°F (25°C), and 15% recovery.
- Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
The FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis (R/O) Elements Model BW30-365 are used for All Ampac USA Ground Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems for the following models:
- AP 9,000 Reverse Osmosis System
- AP 10,000 Reverse Osmosis System
- AP 18,000 Reverse Osmosis System
- AP 28,500 Reverse Osmosis System
- AP 38,000 Reverse Osmosis System