Seawater Desalination Watermaker SW24000-LX (Dual 12,000 GPD Units on one Skid)
Brand: Ampac USA
Product Code: SW24K-LX
Made in USA
AMPAC USA Seawater Desalination Watermaker Land Based Model SW24K-LX
Make of System:
Fully Automated Sea Water Desalination Watermaker Land Based 12,000 GPD | SW24K-LX sharing one skid capable of producing both a total of 24,000 GPD (Gallons per day) / (90m³/day) including Pre-Treatment, Sea Water Desalination Reverse Osmosis Process, Post Treatment, and On-Demand Delivery to Point of Use. This SW24000-LX is fully built on a Powder Coated Welded Aluminum Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component as follows:
- Production GPD: 12,000 x 2 = 24,000 Gallons Per Day
- Production LPD: 3.8 m³/ Hr (90,840 Liters Per Day)
- Grundfos On-Demand Feed Supply Pump
- Spin Down Sand Pre-Filter
- Ion Exchange Water Softener
- Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter
- High Flow Sediment Pre-Filter
- Triplex High Pressure Plunger Pump
Sea Water Membrane Elements
Auto Fresh Water Flush
pH Neutralizer Alkaline Post-Filter
Sub-Micron Ceramic Post Filter
- Ultra Violet Disinfection Sterilizer
- Complete Panel for Easy Control
- Inlet Actuator Valve with Bypass
- Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Low pressure cut off switch
- Powder-coated, Welded Aluminum frame
- Permeate and concentrate flow meters
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- On/Off Main Power Switch
- Dimensions: 18” wide x 18” deep x 44" Height.
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC): All Ampac USA Seawater Desalination Watermakers are equipped with a Microprocessor Controller features an Alphanumeric Backlit LCD Screen to display operating conditions, and provides adjustable time delays and set points to accommodate varying field conditions in a NEMA 4X Rated Enclosure. The controller displays the permeate Salinity (TDS/Conductivity), water temperature, and operating hours along with the operating status of the RO unit. The PLC also monitors Low and High Pressure Switches, Tank Levels, and Pre-Treatment Equipment. It provides relay outputs for the Watermaker high pressure pump, inlet valve, membrane flush process, and optional relays for permeate divert or remote alarm and an auxiliary output.
On-Demand Feed Supply Pump: This Pump is designed to supply the Watermaker with Sea Water stored previously in a Settling Tank with the Required Flow and Pressure, This pump is a Multistage 316L Stainless Steel Jet High Pressure Pump with safeguards. This Pump is well known for its reliability and durability. It is are also equipped with a shaft seal and bearing system that can withstand extreme heat and friction for longer periods of time which makes it more forgiving if the pump does run dry.
Spin Down Pre-Filter: A Manual Flush Clear See Through Sea Water Strainer with a cleanable Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter: Multimedia Pre-Filter will remove any excess Chlorine injected earlier, adjust pH and eliminate any excess bacteria. Since Multimedia filter has to backwash with raw water, therefore, rinse step has been provided in backwash sequence. The filters will automatically backwash, based on timer control.
Sediment Pre-Filter: Sediment Pre-Filter provides higher flow rates while removing dirt, sand and sediment from your water at high capacity.
High Pressure Plunger Pump: These Triplex Plunger Pumps are designed for the Sea Water Desalination industry, resulting in pumps that deliver higher pressure and increased reliability, in fact, it will Boost the Sea Water Pressure up to 1200 PSI to ensure the best Desalination Process. A Motor Soft Start is Standard on all larger Watermakers from 4500 GPD and up that reduces start-up power by 60%.
Sea Water Membrane Elements: Ampac USA Integrates the Top Quality Filmtec by Down 8" x 40" Premium Membrane Elements designed to convert Seawater to Drinking Water at the highest Rejection and Productivity Technology has to offer.
Auto Fresh Water Flush: This Process will flush the watermaker from the inside with fresh water after each use, ensuring no salt water corrode the system extending its service life, allowing you to optimize Watermaker Performance. This System will flush the watermaker every 24 hours if the system is not in use to prevent any bacteria growth inside the watermaker.
pH Neutralizer Alkaline Post-Filter: After the Desalination Process, the pH of the permeate (potable) water is expected to be in the range of 5.0 this is rather, acidic. This Post-Filter will adjust the pH level to Neutral 7.0 by Re-Mineralization right at the point of delivery.
Sub-Micron Ceramic Post Filter: In Many Locations of the world, Water may have contaminants which may affect the Watermaker, Ceramic Post Filters are designed to remove Particles from the water but leaves oxygen and mineral contents unchanged, which gives water it's spring-like freshness and taste. Pathogens of the most varied diseases which are reliably filtered from the water include; cholera, ecoli, typhus, dysentery, cryptosporidium, amoebic colibacillose or bilharzia, anthrax spores among others. Ceramic filtration technology is often called "dead-end filtration” and "depth filtration".
Ultra Violet Sterilization Light: As a Final Stage, Ultra Violet Disinfection is introduced as Microorganisms in water can cause a multitude of health problems. Ultraviolet System is the natural way to disinfect water. UV light penetrates and destroys the harmful organism, disinfecting the water.
Noise Reduction: All Ampac USA Watermakers comes equipped with an Accumulator Pulsation Noise Dampener to reduce noise and vibration to acceptable Decibel Noise levels.
Monitors: All our Watermakers comes with the following Instrumentation Monitors: Stainless Steel Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauges: Installed after each Stage to monitor Pressure at every step of the desalination process.
- Visual Flowmeters: Those Flowmeters are installed to monitor Productivity Permeate and Concentrate.
- Salinity Monitor: Shows actual Product Water Quality, an Essential Tool for Product Water Monitoring.
- Hour Meter: To maintain accurate logs of operation hours and keeping schedule preventative maintenance.
- Temperature Monitor: To keep accurate logs of production capacity versus temperature of feed water supply.
- All Ampac USA Watermakers are equipped with Low Pressure Sensors for failsafe operation.
- All Ampac USA Watermakers are equipped with High Pressure Diverter Valves for Operator Saftey.
- All Terminals are shielded and all high voltage components covered for end-user safety.
- All Electrical Components are UL / CE Certified and enclosed in a NEMA4X Rated Enclosures.
- All Water Quality Components are NSF Approved for Drinking Water Applications.
Service & Maintenance:
- Ampac USA Watermakers are tested for tougher conditions and QA Certified by factory.
- Ampac USA Watermakers are shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- A Comprehensive and Detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual in included with every Watermaker.
Production Based on the Following Feed water Conditions:
|Water TDS||< 45,000 ppm|
|Electrical||380V/460V/600V 50Hz/60Hz Single or 3 Phase power|
|Frequecy||50Hz/60Hz Single or 3 Phase power|
|Production||Over a 24-Hour Period.|
*Prices are subject to change without notice.