AMPAC USA Is Holding An Event At WQA Convention 2019 on 25th April
AMPAC USA, the most trusted brand in Reverse Osmosis, Seawater Desalination and water treatment systems is coming to the WQA Convention and Exposition 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada on 24th and 25th April 2019. What Is The WQA Convention? Organized each year by the Water Quality Association, this is a premier water treatment conference meant for education through workshops, sessions, and discussions. It is a conference for sales and networking of some of the best brands in the industry and an information center for the latest innovation in technologies. Why Should I Attend the WQA Convention? An important part of our daily routine, water is crucial for our families, workplaces and community. What happens daily in the research field is as crucial information to you as it is to us. Amongst the many reasons on why you should attend this event and how can it be beneficial for you, some are listed below. When you attend the WQA Convention and Exposition, you get to
- Learn more about the latest R&D in quality.
- Attend workshops that can help you understand water and the business better.
- Sit on discussions about quality, trends, treatment alternatives and more.
- Get to do certification sessions which would hone your skills in the treatment industry
- Visit with the teams behind the making of treatment systems, the manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors at the exposition.
- Take your professional certification exam at discounted prices
- Develop new skills for managing your business or even open a new one
- Get to know your peers and network
- And much, much more!