Twin Redundant Seawater Desalination RO Watermakers 2 X 2,000 GPD | 2 X 7,500 LPD
Brand: Ampac USA
Product Code: SW2000-LC
Made in USA
This Unit is a Twin Redundant Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Watermakers each to produce 2000 GPD (Gallons per Day) / 7500 LPD (Liters Per Day) to total 4000 GPD (15,000 LPD). Custom Engineered Marine Based Watermakers specifically designed for mega yachts, these Watermakers are made from a set of three-piece vertical Stainless Steel Skid Frames that are attached together onsite configured with twin redundant internal High-Pressure Booster Pumps for ease of use in compact locations.
These super quiet Watermakers features automatic alternating or all together operation and is easy to use with a Start and Stop control. It serves as an efficient fresh water supply from the sea, ideal for larger boats and mega yachts. All components within the frame are readily accessible for easy maintenance. This unit is designed to fit in tight places. This SW2000-LC has the following features:
- New Design allows flexible installation
- Accessible from the front and sides for easy maintenance
- One Button Start-Stop Operation
- Energy Efficient, low power consumption per gallon of product water
- Quiet Operation.
- Clear viewable Sea Spin Strainer with a cleanable Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Made in the USA
System Pumps Included:
- Smart-on Demand Suction Supply pump, will pull the seawater from any storage tank or directly from the sea.
- Exclusive high-efficiency Plunger Booster Pump for extended pre-filter life.
Noise Reduction Features:
- Noise Pulsation Dampener Included
- Smooth running and extraordinarily quiet.
- Vibration isolation mounts included.
- Double Epoxy Powder-coated, Fully Welded stainless steel Frame with sliding bottom shelf
- Stainless Steel Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of water maker functions.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High-Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe High-Pressure Product Water Diversion Valve Included.
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, & covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
- High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
Service & Maintenance:
- Shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- Complete installation kit included along with a detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location.
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance.
|Stage 1: Spin Down Pre-Filter with Flush Valve.|
|Stage 2: Oil Filter Separator with Cleaning Valve.|
|Stage 3: Multimedia Pre-Filter With Auto Backwash Valve|
|Stage 4: A Five-micron Sediment pre-filter that reduces sediment, sand, silt, and rust particles that may be in your water supply.|
|Stage 5: A heavy duty Five Micron lead and a chemical reducing carbon block filter (LVOC). This specially formulated block is capable of reducing lead as well as harmful Volatile Organic Chemicals. These water contaminants come from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spill.||
|Stage 6: Improved FILMTEC™ seawater reverse osmosis membrane elements offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection. FILMTEC SW membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators. FILMTEC SW elements operate at lower pressure to reduce cost and operating expenses. Improved FILMTEC seawater membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available.|
|Stage 7: Coconut Shell Carbon Post-Polishing Filter to improve taste and clarity of produced permeate water|
|Stage 8: 0.2 Micron Ceramic Post-Filter to ensure High Quality Water Standards|
|Stage 9: Ultraviolet disinfection is a means of killing or rendering harmless microorganisms in a dedicated environment. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. Ultra Violet disinfection is used to disinfect and sterilize Permeate Product Water after the Desalination Process. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals. UV treatment systems are also extremely cost efficient|
The Ampac SeaPro Plus™ Sea Water Desalination Water Maker is the next generation Turnkey system designed for Commercial Marine and Navy Applications with internal High Pressure Booster Pump for ease of use in compact locations. Featuring a simple interface, the SeaPro Plus™ can be monitored via the control panel or the on-deck Remote Control. All components within the frame are readily accessible for easy maintenance.
- Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Delayed start-up of the high-pressure pump to eliminate pump cavitaion
- Inlet Control Solenoid Valve to isolate system when turned off
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switch Controls for failsafe operation
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls including contactor over load and soft start for AC Motors
- Fully Automated Auto Flush Cycle to flush the system with fresh water after every use
- Advanced Solid State Salinity Monitor displays actual product water quality in PPM or Mg/L
- New Solid State Temperature Monitor displays product water temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Hour Meter for keeping accurate Vessel's logs & Schedules for preventative maintenance
- Remote On Deck Monitoring and Controls to be able to monitor and control the watermaker from
- Silica Quartz Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-Catalytic Carbon-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Anti-Scalant Dosing System (Hard Water Present Conditions)
- Chlorine Dosing System (Iron Manganese Present Conditions)
- Smart-on-Demand Delivery (Distribution) Pump to Point of Use 2HP.
Production Based on the Following Feed water Conditions:
|Water TDS||< 45,000 ppm|
|Frequecy||50Hz/60Hz Single or 3 Phase power|
|Production||Over a 24-Hour Period.|