Dow Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Membrane TW30-1812-75
Brand: Ampac USA
Price: $59.95 *(* Prices are subject to change)
Product Code: TW30-1812-75
Made in USA
Dow Filmtec Membrane Element 75 GPD Model TW30-1812-75 | AMPAC USA
DOW FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis (RO) membranes are one of the most trustworthy products in water treatment available on the market. The company DOW is world-renowned for making membranes compatible with almost any RO filter. Advanced technology and automated fabrication allow the manufacturing of products to be precise, tight, with the right specifications and consistent throughout. This product generates higher flux resulting in better yield.
This membrane element is capable of removing every contaminant except for fluoride for with better pre-treatment is required. The product and the company have a reputation for reliably providing pure drinking water. This TW30-1812-75 membrane element is able to pass 75 gallons of pure drinking water each day and is shipped dry for longer shelf life.
1. The first full tank of permeate has to be discarded exactly after the installation of the Filmtec TW30-1812-75. The initial permeate can in no way be used for drinking water or food preparation.
2. After the initial wetting of Filmtec TW30-1812-75, the element has to be kept moist at all times.
3. Filmtec TW30-1812-75 membrane elements will have to be immersed in a preservative solution during prolonged system shutdowns to avoid biological growth.
4. The membrane may show some resistance to hypochlorite, attack by chlorine and continuous exposure can be damaging and so should be avoided.
5. One way to preserve the performance of Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-75 is two keep monitoring the pre-filter performance and change them when needed for better chlorine rejection.
6. Both, the filters and the membranes should be changed periodically in suggested frequency. Additionally, the system must be cared for by standard verified products or call experts to take care of it for you.
• Applied Pressure (psi / bar): 50 / 3.4
• Permeate Flow Rate gpd (l/h): 75 (12)
• Stabilized Salt Rejection (%): 98
• Made in the USA and NSF Certified
• Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 50 psi (3.4 bar) and 15% recovery.
• Permeate flows for individual elements may vary by +/-20%.
• Minimum Salt Rejection is 96%
• Product specifications may vary slightly as improvements are implemented.