Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-36 Reverse Osmosis Membrane 36 GPD
Brand: Ampac USA
Price: $38.95 *(* Prices are subject to change)
Product Code: TW30-1812-36
Made in USA
Dow Filmtec Membrane Element 36 GPD Model TW30-1812-36 | AMPAC USA
DOW FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis (RO) membranes are the most reputed products on the market. Advanced technology and automated fabrication allow the company to create the membrane elements consistently with the same exact specifications. The design is perfect for home water treatment systems and is a reliable investment. The technology allows this product to yield better with more flux.
The next generation elements are fully compatible with the existing Dow RO elements along with many other RO elements from different brands. The spare parts and elements are shipped dry and separately to ensure longer shelf life and better product handling during transit. AMPAC USA is offering this Filmtec TW30-1812-36 at competitive pricing. An essential part of your water system to have, this product is reliable, durable and sturdy for long term operations.
- The first full tank of permeate has to be discarded exactly after the installation of the Filmtec TW30-1812-36. The initial permeate can in no way be used for drinking water or food preparation.
- After the initial wetting of Filmtec TW30-1812-36, the element has to be kept moist at all times.
- Filmtec TW30-1812-36 membrane elements will have to be immersed in a preservative solution during prolonged system shutdowns to avoid biological growth.
- The membrane may show some resistance to hypochlorite, attack by chlorine and continuous exposure can be damaging and so should be avoided.
- One way to preserve the performance of Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-36 is two keep monitoring the pre-filter performance and change them when needed for better chlorine rejection.
- Both, the filters and the membranes should be changed periodically in suggested frequency. Additionally, the system must be cared for by standard verified products or call experts to take care of it for you.
- Applied Pressure (psi / bar): 50 / 3.4
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (l/h): 36 (5.7)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection (%): 98
- Made in the USA and NSF Certified
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm softened tap water, 77°F (25°C), 50 psi (3.4 bar) and 15% recovery.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary by +/-20%.
- Minimum Salt Rejection is 96%
- Product specifications may vary slightly as improvements are implemented.