Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis 300 GPD | 1135 LPD
Brand: Ampac USA
Price: $1,879.95 *(* Prices are subject to change)
Product Code: BWRO300
Made in USA
Features and Benefits
This is for test
The Ampac USA Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis 300 GPD Water Purification System is the result of 15 years experience with the needs and requirements of commercial pure water users. This includes restaurants, coffee shops, convenience stores, micro breweries, supermarket produce and food preparation operations, misting and humidification systems, and many other businesses that must have consistently high-quality water for their daily operations. The key factors of reliability, serviceability, and consistent performance with minimum user intervention are achieved in the solid design of the Ampac USA Tower™ Series systems. Powder Coated Welded Aluminum is used to build our frames, Stainless Steel pressure vessels and fastening hardware to provide the structural strength and corrosion resistance appropriate for a commercial appliance.
The Ampac USA BWRO300 RO System design is optimized for Free Standing Application and occupy a very compact foot print. This allows flexibility in accommodating the limited space available in most commercial utility equipment locations. Quick connect tube fittings on all system ports further simplifies installation and service. Most important, the BWRO300 incorporates the most reliable combination of proven reverse osmosis hydraulic design and state of the art Thin Film Membrane Elements to provide the long-term performance expected by commercial users. The welded Aluminum Frame with the Aluminum Diamond Plate allows easy access to all major system components.
- Capacity 300gpd (Gallons per Day) / 1135 LPD (Liters per Day)
- 2.5" x 14" TFC Membrane
- 98% Average Rejection
- 10" 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- 10" CTO+2 Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- Aluminum Powder Coated Bracket
- Quick Disconnect John Guest Fittings
- Procon High-Pressure Rotary Booster Pump 110 or 220V, 50/60Hz
- 14-gallon Pressurized Storage Tank (Optional).
1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: membrane elements are tested on a 2,000 ppm NaCl feed stream, XLE performance based on a 500ppm NaCl feed stream, pressure specified above, 77F (25C) and the recovery rates of 6 – 10%
2. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
3. For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.