To know why you should start this business, who can help you and why it is a great business idea, just scroll down.
Water is a key aspect of our daily lives. No one can survive without it for long. The recent reports on how water from taps is contaminated has led people to trust bottled water more. It is usually packed in plastic bottles that can often be reused. It can be divided into different categories like purified water, spring water, mineral water and many others.
A report by Zion Market Research entitled “Bottled Water Market (Still, Carbonated, Flavored, and Functional Bottled Water): Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2014 – 2020” has mentioned that the global water bottle market was USD 170 billion in 2014. It is estimated to reach USD 280 billion by 2020.
Reasons for Growth
There are many reasons for the growth of this industry. Some of them are:
- The increasing demand for flavored, clean and hygienic water.
- Better and more user-friendly packaging.
- Doubts regarding cleanliness of tap water are flourishing
- People are becoming more health-oriented and want nothing but the best for their bodies.
- It is a boon in emergencies. It also helps in emergency preparedness
- The instances of bottled water recall are much lower than public water contamination.
- Ease of carrying around, especially when traveling to another city or state or even country.
The global bottled water market had more than 60 percent share in overall consumption in 2014. There are four broad categories still, functional, flavored and carbonated bottled water.
Though innumerable companies are selling bottled water, a few mention-worthy are:
- PepsiCo. Inc.
- Coca-Cola Company
- Ajegroup SA
- Nestle Waters
- Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd.
- Grupo Vichy Catalan and Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co., Ltd.
- HassiaWaters International GmbH & Co. KG
Why Your Business Can Grow?
If you are wondering why your business will grow when there is such intense competition in the market already then, we suggest that you know that according to an estimate bottled water is costing USD 16 billion per year to only US households. So, you can sell your product despite intense competition.
Suspicion of Quality
A recent report entitled “Take Back the Tap” has mentioned that 64 percent of bottled water comes from municipal sources. This has raised a lot of doubt in the minds of consumers, and as a good businessman, you can use this doubt to sell your products by proving that it’s pure and doesn’t come from the taps.
You like most large players can target immigrant communities and people of color as these segments often lack access to pure water in their homes. When a brand like Nestle is spending billions on ads that target people of Spanish origin, you can do it too.
How to Get Started?
Now that you know that selling bottled water is a profitable business, we urge you to make the most of it by contacting AMPAC USA. We are a leading provider of huge units that can be used to manufacture reverse osmosis bottled water. Having a track record of setting up water bottle plants in over forty nations and serving many prestigious customers has helped us to gain a good reputation. We have also helped small businesses to be a brand, and a recent example of it is the upcoming brand SCENS.
A few reasons that might compel you to trust AMPAC USA water bottle units are:
- Our experience spans across decades, so we and our key people know everything there is to know about reverse osmosis and other purification technologies.
- We are a 100 percent US-based company, and we create all the products in the US.
- We offer a variety in every product range so that you can buy a unit that meets your needs at the moment.
- If you can’t find a unit with the capacity you are seeking, you can ask us to custom design a unit for you.
- You can start with a small unit and expand as your customers grow.
- We help you get financing for this substantial investment so that you don’t blow up your entire savings.
- You can expect to get ROI from day one if you have good business sense and a client base.
- You can trust AMPAC USA to conform to highest quality standards, use top quality materials to build a unit and test it thoroughly before dispatch.
- We can also lend a hand with installation and operations of a new unit by training you or your staff on the workings of a unit.
- You are free to use the brand value of AMPAC USA while promoting your business as most people know our reputation and hence it would allow them to trust you quickly.
- We have exceptional post-sales support which means you can expect us to be there for you even after months have passed since you bought any of our products.
- Our experts also welcome any and all feedback as it helps us improve and create better products for you.
Convinced? Call us now!