April 7th, 2022, will be celebrated as World Health Day. This year, the theme will revolve around – Our planet, our health. It will try to focus global attention on urgent actions that are essential to keep not just the humans but also the planet. The focus will also be on fostering a movement that creates societies focused on well-being.
The Hard Facts
According to an estimate by WHO, over 13 million deaths occur each year across the globe due to avoidable environmental causes like the current climate crisis, which is now the biggest health threat facing humanity. In simple words, the climate crisis is also a health crisis that cannot be avoided or neglected anymore.
How is Earth’s Health Linked to Yours?
- It is a fact that over 90% of people breathe unhealthy air resulting from the burning of fossil fuels.
- Mosquitoes are spreading diseases faster than they ever did before.
- Extreme weather events like water scarcity and land degradation are impacting people all over the world.
- Pollution and plastics have found a way into our food chain.
- The consumption of processed and unhealthy foods is so common that more and more people are getting overweight or obese, often attracting more health concerns.
- Serious health concerns like heart disease or cancer are also rising due to unhealthy living habits.
How to Protect Planet Health?
An effortless way to protect your and your future generations’ health is to protect the health of this planet. Here’s what you can do as an individual to help:
- Stay aware of climate change issues and spread the awareness in your circle.
- Vote for someone who pushes for eco-friendly ways of living. Your vote has all the power to make or break governments.
- Be smart about how you travel. Consider options like biking to work or using public transport instead of taking your own car.
- Eat foods and beverages whose production doesn’t harm the planet. Consider going vegan or largely eating plant-based foods.
- Learn to recycle and make the best out of waste. Ensure that you avoid wastage by buying stuff in low quantities (it will also help save money!).
- Buy only eco-friendly products that don’t harm the planet.
AMPAC USA Cares About Climate Change
AMPAC USA cares about climate change and wants to ensure everyone gets access to pure and 100% contamination-free water. We make environment-friendly products locally in the USA, so you can trust us easily.
AMPAC USA provides the best-in-class reverse osmosis water treatment systems you can trust. We are providers of various water treatment solutions that help you get clean and contamination-free water every day. We provide the best reverse osmosis systems for residential, commercial, and industrial needs. They help ensure the water is tasteless, colorless, and odorless.
AMPAC USA water systems are well equipped and fully capable of converting any water into a product that meets the requirement of the end-user. Capable of performing flawlessly in harsh environments, our products assist the exploratory labs at the Arctic Circle to Oil rigs in Deserts, urban communities, and war zones. AMPAC USA water treatment systems are proven solutions to water treatment problems across the globe.
AMPAC USA’s advanced water purification systems are built to solve the most complex challenges related to water purification, treatment, provisioning, and Seawater Desalination, meant to work in the harshest environments around the globe. Our water treatment systems use the best Reverse Osmosis, Seawater Desalination, and water technologies of International standards for industrial, On-shore, and Offshore applications.
AMPAC USA designs and manufactures some of the world’s most reliable Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Systems to treat water even in the toughest environments. We additionally strive for quality of international standards and excellent after-sales service. Our engineers are available to support your water treatment applications anywhere around the world. To know more, call AMPAC USA at 909-548-4900 or visit us here.