Manufacturing plants and industrial units need high volumes of water to remain operational. The water is needed in bulk during production and cooling of products and equipment. Water is also needed to clean as well as store specialist products. Hence, water shortage is a big problem for such industries. The lack of water can halt operations and lead to financial losses as well.
So, a perfect solution for such industries is to depend on industrial reverse osmosis systems.
Benefits of Using an Industrial RO System
- The cost of using and implementing an RO system is lower than other water treatment technologies.
- The RO system is less harmful to the environment as you can capture and dispose of impurities perfectly.
- It needs minimal maintenance, and anyone can learn the operations with minimal training.
- It involves no chemicals, so the wastewater is not hazardous.
- The power consumption is quite low, so the power bills are not too high even after continual use.
- When used correctly, the membranes can last up to 2-3 years.
- RO products are very space-savvy and customizable.
Features of Industrial Reverse Osmosis System
The key features of industrial reverse osmosis systems are as follows:
- Spin Down Screen Filter that comes with a Manual Flush Valve
- Ion Exchange Water Softener that comes with an auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-Catalytic Carbon-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter with auto-backwash valve
- Twin 4” x 20” Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter that comes with 05 Micron in Parallel
- Horizontal Multi-Stage High-Pressure Jet Pump that has safeguards for Brackish Water
- 8” x 40” FRP Pressure Vessels and 8” x 40” TFC Membrane Element
- Smart-on-Demand Delivery (Distribution) Pump to the point of Use 2HP
- 4” x 10” Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter with 05 Micron
- An Ultraviolet Sterilizer
- The powder-coated, Welded Aluminum frame comes with Aluminum Diamond Plate
The optional features of an Industrial Reverse Osmosis System are:
- Chlorine Dosing System (Iron Manganese Present Conditions)
- Anti-Scalant Dosing System (Hard Water Present Conditions)
- Smart-on-Demand Supply Pump that helps to increase Feed Water Pressure 1HP
- Ozone Generator Disinfection System that is installed on Circulation Loop
- Silica quartz Pre-Filter that comes with an auto-backwash valve
To know more about industrial reverse osmosis systems, their features, technical specifications, and customizability, contact AMPAC USA today!