Do you love sailing? Then you have probably understood what this is about. While at sea, fresh water is a very precious commodity. With the vast open sea in front of you and the wind in your hair, stopping at a port every time you need fresh water can be a buzzkill. Which is why marine watermakers that important before you are off to your next voyage. And if you were wondering which one would be the best-suited watermaker for you, you have come to the right place.
How Does A Watermaker Help?
We have already established that one cannot be at the sea for long without freshwater. And water weighs 8.3 pounds per gallon. If you opt to store the freshwater instead, in large quantities, water can be a deadweight decreasing fuel economy and taking up space. Marine watermakers offer you the comfort of getting fresh water at your disposal by just employing reverse osmosis on the salt water, which of course, is pretty abundant in the sea.
How Do I Know If Mine Is The Perfect Watermaker?
Your yacht or ship is one of many that come with a different set of specifications. It can have a limited number of people aboard and different fuel consumption based on speed, time and many other factors. How do you know if your watermaker is perfect for all your adventures? Here’s the answer.
- It is an open frame. This means a visual inspection is easy on your system and routine, onsite maintenance is easy.
- It is made of high-grade alloys like stainless steel and bronze. All the critical components are safe from cracking this way.
- Essential components like motors are coated for safety from corrosion and materials in the system are commercial, i.e. easily available at the market.
- It can utilize low RPM components to process different degrees of salinity. This helps avoid frequent filter changes.
- It is worth the priced that was paid. It has all the necessary features that should be included in the price you bought it for.
- It can easily be customized for your minute to minute requirements in space, modification, monitoring, and space.
- You have the best warranty coverage and it covers you for individual components as well as the whole system.
Oops! Mine Isn’t Perfect. Where Do I Get One?
AMPAC USA where else? We offer all these features and more. Every AMPAC USA system comes equipped with a highly advanced reverse osmosis system delivered and installed by our experts for your convenience. Our marine watermakers
- Occupy minimum space
- Offer maximum quality
- Are reliable and durable
- Customized for AC/DC systems
- Customized according to your ship/yacht
- Are compact, horizontal and all in a single frame.
All this combined with AMPAC USA’s 24×7 customer service and experts at your disposal. Have a marine watermaker requirement? Get in touch with us today!