The entertainment industry has for decades now moved towards essential reverse osmosis equipment that helps them in their day to day operations. Amusement parks, resorts and big entertainment parks like Disney Land and Universal Studios have swimming pools, rides, and products that are used day to day by their customers. Water is an essential part of their cleaning processes as every ride and every product that touches the consumer’s hand needs to be cleaned for a better customer experience.
One major example of cleaning a product is 3D glasses for interesting amusement rides. Even after cleaning thoroughly it is found that these glasses are marked by mineral streaks and have spots on them. The solution to this problem is water treated by reverse osmosis systems.
Reverse osmosis water
This is by far the best solution to treat water which is used to clean the 3D glasses. The system must, however, function within a few limits. The reverse osmosis system alone cannot work on extremely hard water. The brands, therefore, require a complete solution of water treatment problem that involves several processes and phases of purifying the water. The solution is a system that
- Purifies water of any water quality with ease
- Has lower maintenance and downtime costs
- Has minimal energy consumption.
- Such a system is designed based on the quality of water supply the park receives and hence is capable of serving a huge crowd as big as 10 million per year.
How does this help the industry?
A sound RO system has a greater impact on the working of a resort or an amusement park. An efficient machine treats water to its finest quality so that customers use it for experience and the staff members can use it for servicing purposes. Some ways in which the systems have helped the industry are
- Better customer experience for visitors using 3D glasses as the images are clear and crisp
- Safe and healthy drinking water with impeccable taste
- Better experience at swimming pools and bathing rides as the water is pure and does not ruin the fun
- Better time management for the staff as now they don’t have to spend time polishing their products when the water does it for them.
All things considered, the industrial RO systems provide an excellent solution for treating water which can be used for servicing, drinking, entertainment and cleaning. What better for an industry that attracts millions of customer each year? If you are one such business owner, contact Ampac USA for sound water treatment solutions that are efficient, safe and well equipped for your needs.
Ampac USA is a manufacturer of water treatment systems used around the globe for quality drinking water. The company has an experience of over 40 years, uses the latest technology to provide a standard, reliable products and works with experts to give the best possible service.
Leave a Reply