Reverse Osmosis Systems have without a doubt played an active role in making drinking water available to crowds across the globe. The system which involves passing the pre-treated contaminated water through a semipermeable membrane in order to filter impurities has been one of the revolutionary inventions in the field of water treatment. Today almost every water treatment equipment company makes purifiers based on reverse osmosis systems. These systems have been made accessible for households at a good price and also have helped industries that require water as a solvent or for consumption to carry out work without any problem.
Commercial reverse osmosis systems are also available that purify around 100-1200 Gallons per day. These systems are:
- Designed as a standalone unit to be kept on the floor or for table mounting. Many companies also produce these systems for wall mounting in case the space of the commercial unit is less.
- Commercial RO systems produced by AMPAC USA are capable enough to achieve the ion removal rate of up to 99.7%.
- High-quality products used to eliminate the total dissolved salts and contaminants from the water and achieve a standard profile of water which might be required for different purposes.
- Light commercial products which are best for the food and beverage industry. They provide water in capacities in accordance with the average amount of food and beverage required for a small crowd.
- Solid structures designed to make the availability of parts and access towards maintenance easy. The parts are easily available and not very difficult to maintain considering the amount of water it is required to produce.
Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems have proven to be the best when it comes to dairy, food and beverage industries which have to follow certain standards of water in order to make products which can be consumed by the masses.
To know the more information about the difference between Reverse osmosis & Distilled water Click here.