Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Watermakers 3000GPD/11350LPD|SW3000
Ampac USA Seawater Desalination Watermaker Model SW3000
Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Watermaker 3,000 GPD | 11,350 LPD
The AMPAC USA Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Watermakers 3000GPD (Gallons per Day) / 11,350 LPD (Liters Per Day) Marine Based Watermaker System is a minimum power watermaker engineered for PSV's, MPSV's and AHTS. this SW3000 is a horizontal one-piece frame configuration with internal High Pressure Booster Pump for ease of use in compact locations. The super quiet SeaPro Watermaker features automatic operation and is easy to use with a Start and Stop control. It serves as an efficient fresh water supply from the sea, ideal for small power boats and sail boats All components within the frame are readily accessible for easy maintenance. This unit is designed to fit in tight places.
- New Design allows flexible installation
- One Button Start-Stop Operation
- Energy Efficient, low power consumption per gallon of product water
- Quiet Operation.
- Clear viewable Sea Spin Strainer with a cleanable Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Made in USA
System Pumps Included:
- Smart-on Demand Suction Supply pump, will pull the seawater from any storage tank or direct from the sea.
- Exclusive high efficiency Plunger Booster Pump for extended pre-filter life.
Noise Reduction Features:
- Noise Pulsation Dampener Included
- Smooth running and extraordinarily quiet.
- Vibration isolation mounts included.
- Double Powder-coated, Fully Welded Aluminum frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.?
- Stainless steel Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of water maker functions.
- Fiberglass Reinforced High Pressure Membrane Vessel is stronger and eliminates corrosion.
- A failsafe High Pressure Product Water Diversion Valve Included.
- Unique Low Voltage Control Circuitry, shielded terminals, & covered high voltage components for end-user safety.
- High rejection / high yield membrane element that produces higher quality product water in a smaller space.
Service & Maintenance:
- Shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- Complete installation kit included along with a detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network for immediate attention regardless of location.
- Technical service dedicated to excellent system performance.
Stage 1: Five micron Sediment pre-filter that reduces sediment, sand, silt, and rust particles that may be in your water supply.
Stage 2: A heavy duty Five Micron lead and chemical reducing carbon block filter (LVOC). This specially formulated block is capable of reducing lead as well as harmful Volatile Organic Chemicals. These watercontaminants comes from a variety of sources including localized use of herbicides and pesticides, gasoline or oil spill.
Stage 3: Improved FILMTEC™ seawater reverse osmosis elements offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection. FILMTEC SW membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators. FILMTEC SW elements operate at lower pressure to reduce cost, and operating expenses. Improved FILMTEC seawater membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available.
Stage 4: Extruded activated carbon filter consist of virgin activated carbon powder, a thermoplastic binder, and specialty adsorbents such as zeolites oxidizing filtration media. The filters are manufactured as continuous lengths of rod, tube, slab, flexible flat sheet, or as other complex shapes using a proprietary solid-state extrusion process. The resulting products are highly porous and extremely uniform, providing high performance adsorption and particulate reduction at low flow resistance when fabricated into finished filter elements.
Extruded activated carbon filters meet exacting performance requirements and/or claims, and specific models are registered as meeting the requirements of NSF/ANSI for VOCs and THMs reduction, particulate, cyst, turbidity, lead reduction, chlorine taste and odor reduction, and other requirements relating to purity and safety of their materials of construction.
Stage 5: Ultraviolet disinfection is a means of killing or rendering harmless microorganisms in a dedicated environment. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. Ultra Violet disinfection is used to disinfect and sterilize Permeate Product Water after the Desalination Process. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals. UV treatment systems are also extremely cost efficient!
The Ampac SeaPro Plus™ Sea Water Desalination Water Maker is the next generation Turnkey system designed for Commercial Marine and Navy Applications with internal High Pressure Booster Pump for ease of use in compact locations. Featuring a simple interface, the SeaPro Plus™ can be monitored via the control panel or the on-deck Remote Control. All components within the frame are readily accessible for easy maintenance.
- Automatic Operating Programmable logic controller UL/CE Approved with:
- Delayed start-up of high-pressure pump to eliminate pump cavitaion
- Inlet Control Sokenoid Valve to isolate system when turned off
- Low & High Feed Pressure Switch Controls for failsafe operation
- Supply & Delivery Pumps Controls including contactor over load and soft start for AC Motors
- Fully Automated Auto Flush Cycle to flush system with fresh water after every use
- Advanced Solid State Salinity Monitor displays actual product water quality in PPM or Mg/L
- New Solid State Temperature Monitor displays product water temperature in Celsius or Farenheit
- Hour Meter for keeping accurtate Vessel's logs & Schedules for preventative maintenance
- Remote On Deck Monitoring and Controls to be able to monitor and control the watermaker from
- Silica Quartz Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Multimedia KDF-Catalytic Carbon-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter w/auto-backwash valve
- Anti-Scalant Dosing System (Hard Water Present Condiotons)
- Chlorine Dosing System (Iron Manganese Present Conditions)
- Smart-on-Demand Delivery (Distribution) Pump to Point of Use 2HP.
Production Based on the Following Feed water Conditions:
|Water TDS||< 45,000 ppm|
|Frequecy||50Hz/60Hz Single or 3 Phase power|
|Production||Over a 24-Hour Period.|
Made in USA
|Capacity: Gallons Per Day||3,000 GPD|
|Capacity: Liters Per Day||11,350 LPD|
|Feed Pump HP||1 HP|
|High Pressure Pump HP||5 HP|
|Salt Rejection %||99.2%|
|Voltage||240V / 480V - 50/60Hz or as per Client Specifications|
|Number of Membrane Elements||2|