Off-Shore Sea Water Desalination Watermaker SW20K-Class1-Div2
Capable of producing 10,000 GPD / (38m³/day) (238 BPD) of Pure Fresh Drinking Water
Off-Shore Sea Water Desalination Watermaker SW20K-Class1-Div2
AMPAC USA Off-Shore Sea Water Desalination Watermaker SW20K-Class1-Div2 | SW20K-C1D2
Make of System:
Fully automated Explosion Proof OffShore Sea Water Desalination Watermaker SW20K-Class1-Div2 Turnkey mainly for Oil Platforms capable of producing 10,000 GPD (Gallons per day) / (38m³/day) (238 BPD) of Pure Fresh Drinking Water from the Sea including Pre-Treatment Modules, Sea Water Desalination Reverse Osmosis Process, Post-Treatment Modules, and On-Demand Delivery Pump to Point of Use.
Watermaker fully built on a Powder Coated Welded Aluminum or Stainless Steel Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component.
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC): All AMPAC USA Seawater Desalination Watermakers are equipped with a Microprocessor Controller features an Alphanumeric Backlit LCD Screen to display operating conditions, and provides adjustable time delays and set points to accommodate varying field conditions in an NEMA 4X Rated or Explosion Proof Rated Enclosure as per Project Requirements. The controller displays the permeate Salinity (TDS/Conductivity), water temperature, and operating hours along with the operating status of the RO unit. The PLC also monitors Low and High-Pressure Switches, Tank Levels, and Pre-Treatment Equipment. It provides relay outputs for the Watermaker high-pressure pump, inlet valve, membrane flush process, and optional relays for permeate divert or remote alarm and an auxiliary output.
Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter: Multimedia Pre-Filter will remove any excess Chlorine injected earlier, adjust pH and eliminate any excess bacteria. Since Multimedia filter has to backwash with raw water, therefore, rinse step has been provided in backwash sequence. The filters will automatically backwash, based on timer control.
Spin Down Pre-Filter: A Manual Flush Clear See Through Sea Water Strainer with a cleanable Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal. Sediment Pre-Filter: Sediment Pre-Filter provides higher flow rates while removing dirt, sand, and sediment from your water at high capacity.
On-Demand Feed Supply Pump: This Pump is designed to supply the Watermaker with Sea Water stored previously in a Settling Tank with the Required Flow and Pressure, This pump is a Multistage 316L Stainless Steel Jet High-Pressure Pump with safeguards. This Pump is well known for its reliability and durability. It is are also equipped with a shaft seal and bearing system that can withstand extreme heat and friction for longer periods of time which makes it more forgiving if the pump does run dry.
High-Pressure Plunger Pump: These Triplex Plunger Pumps are designed for the Sea Water Desalination industry, resulting in pumps that deliver higher pressure and increased reliability, in fact, it will Boost the Sea Water Pressure up to 1200 PSI to ensure the best Desalination Process. A Motor Soft Start is Standard on all larger Watermakers from 4500 GPD and up that reduces start-up power by 60%.
pH Neutralizer Alkaline Post-Filter: After the Desalination Process, the pH of the permeate (potable) water is expected to be in the range of 5.0 this is rather, acidic. This Post-Filter will adjust the pH level to Neutral 7.0 by Re-Mineralization right at the point of delivery.
Half Micron Ceramic Post Filter: In Many Locations of the world, Water may have contaminants which may affect the Watermaker, Ceramic Post Filters are designed to remove Particles from the water but leaves oxygen and mineral contents unchanged, which gives water it's spring-like freshness and taste. Pathogens of the most varied diseases which are reliably filtered from the water include; cholera, ecoli, typhus, dysentery, cryptosporidium, amoebic colibacillosis or bilharzia, anthrax spores among others. Ceramic filtration technology is often called "dead-end filtration” and "depth filtration".
Ultra Violet Sterilization Light: As a Final Stage, Ultra Violet Disinfection is introduced as Microorganisms in water can cause a multitude of health problems. Ultraviolet System is the natural way to disinfect water. UV light penetrates and destroys the harmful organism, disinfecting the water.
Noise Reduction: All AMPAC USA Watermakers comes equipped with an Accumulator Pulsation Noise Dampener to reduce noise and vibration to acceptable Decibel Noise levels.
- Visual Flowmeters: Those Flowmeters are installed to monitor Productivity Permeate and Concentrate.
- Salinity Monitor: Shows actual Product Water Quality, an Essential Tool for Product Water Monitoring.
- Hour Meter: To maintain accurate logs of operation hours and keeping schedule preventative maintenance.
- Temperature Monitor: To keep accurate logs of production capacity versus temperature of feed water supply.
- All AMPAC USA Watermakers are equipped with Low Pressure Sensors for failsafe operation.
- All AMPAC USA Watermakers are equipped with High Pressure Diverter Valves for Operator Saftey.
- All Terminals are shielded and all high voltage components covered for end-user safety.
- All Electrical Components are UL / CE Certified and enclosed in a NEMA4X Rated Enclosures.
- All Water Quality Components are NSF Approved for Drinking Water Applications.
- AMPAC USA Watermakers are tested for tougher conditions and QA Certified by the factory.
- AMPAC USA Watermakers are shipped from the factory ready to install and function.
- A Comprehensive and Detailed Owner's Operation & Maintenance Manual in included with every Watermaker.
Production Based on the Following Feed water Conditions:
- Water TDS
- Recovery 30%
- Rejection 98%
- Average Water temperature 25º Celsius
- Pressure > 10 psi
- Electrical 380V/460V/600V
- Frequency 50Hz/60Hz Single or 3 Phase power
- Production over a 24-Hour Period
|Capacity: Gallons Per Day||20,000 GPD|
|Capacity: Liters Per Day||37,850 LPD|
|Feed Pump HP||5 HP|
|High Pressure Pump HP||15 HP|
|Max Feed TDS||45,000 PPM|
|Salt Rejection %||99.2%|
|Voltage||480V / 60 Hz or as per Client Requirement|
|Dimensions||120"L x 54"W X 96"H|
|Number of Membrane Elements||1|