Industrial Reverse Osmosis 80,000 GPD | 12.6m3/hr
Brand: Ampac USA
Product Code: AP80K-LX
Made in USA
The AMPAC USA Industrial Reverse Osmosis 80,000 GPD|AP80K-LX systems are designed and custom built to meet our Clients requirements and specifications for reliable higher purity water and higher efficiency for a variety of manufacturing processes. Please call us to find the Industrial Reverse Osmosis system that works best for your process or application.
- Programmable Log Controller (PLC) for fully Automated Controls
- Grundfos Smart on Demand Supply Pump with Flow Control
- Twin Alternating Ion Exchange Water Softener with Auto-Backwash Digital Valve
- Multimedia GAC Pre-Filter with Auto-Backwash Digital Valve
- Twin Sediment Pre-Filters
- Inlet Solenoid Shut-Off Valve
- Goulds Multi-Stage Jet Booster Pump with Safeguards
- 8"x80" Filmtec TFC High Rejection Membrane Elements
- Waste Water (Concentrate) Re-Circulation Package
- Liquid Filled Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges
- Permeate & Concentrate Flow Meters
- System Pressure Control
- Pressure Fittings Stainless Steel Reinforced
- Quick Disconnect Fittings throughout the unit
- Complete Powder Coated Aluminum Skid with everything Mounted & Strapped for Easy Mobility.
Optimal System Production is based on the following conditions:
- NaCI feed water: 10,000 ppm
- Operating temperature: 77°f/ 25°c
- pH Range: 3.1-11.0
Make of System: Fully Automated Turnkey Water Treatment System including pre-treatment Modules and Reverse Osmosis System fully built on a Fully Welded,
Skid: Powder Coated Aluminum Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component.
Model of System: AP80K-LX
System Origin: Made in USA
Manufactured by: AMPAC USA
Backwash & Regenerations Cycle: Ion Exchange Cycle on Meter Basis. Multimedia KDF-GAC-Poly Phosphate System Cycle on Timer Basis and can be Adjustable up to 120 Minutes at any given time.
Estimated Fabrication Terms: System Takes Approximately 3-4 Weeks to complete, test and crate from the day of receipt of formal purchase order and Initial Deposit.
Dimensions: Reverse Osmosis Skid: 144” L x 48” W x 72”H., approx. Weight 4500 Lbs Dry.
Exclusions: Prices do not include shipping, insurance, sales tax, import taxes and duties, installation, and options listed below unless otherwise indicated.
- Capacity 80,000 GPD (302,800 Liter per day)
- Recovery 50%-75%
- Salt Rejection 99.2%
- Design Temperature 25°C
- Maximum Temperature 45°C
- Membrane Type TFC (Filmtec)
- Pressure Vessels FRP