Commercial Reverse Osmosis 1200 GPD | 4500 LPD
Brand: Ampac USA
Product Code: APRO1200
Made in USA
The AMPAC USA L™ Series of Commercial Reverse Osmosis 1200GPD/ 4500LPD | APRO1200 Water Purifiers are the result of 28 years experience with the needs and requirements of commercial pure water users. This includes restaurants, coffee stores, convenience stores, microbreweries, supermarket produce and food preparation operations, misting and humidification systems, car wash facilities, and many other businesses that must have consistently high-quality water for their daily operations. The key factors of reliability, serviceability, and consistent performance with minimum user intervention in this 1200 Gallons RO Sytsem are achieved in the solid design of the AMPACUSA L™ Series systems. Powder Coated Welded Aluminum is used to build our frames, Stainless Steel pressure vessels and fastening hardware to provide the structural strength and corrosion resistance appropriate for a commercial appliance.
The AMPAC USA L™ Series design is optimized for Free Standing Application The Four models; 500GPD, 800GPD, 1,000GPD & 1,200GPD all occupy the same very compact footprint. This allows flexibility in accommodating the limited space available in most commercial utility equipment locations. Quick connect tube fittings on all system ports further simplifies installation and service. Most importantly, all AMPAC USA L™ Series models incorporate the most reliable combination of proven reverse osmosis hydraulic design and state of the art Thin Film Membrane Elements to provide the long-term performance expected by commercial users. The weldedAluminum Frame with the Aluminum Diamond Plate allows easy access to all major system components.
- Capacity 1200gpd (Gallons per day) / 4500 LPD (Liters per Day)
- Heavy Duty (4" x 14")TFC Membrane Element
- Stainless Steel Membrane Vessel
- Quick disconnect Push-In Fittings
- 98% Average Rejection
- 4" x 10" Five Micron High Flow Sediment Pre-Filter
- 4" x 10" KDF-GAC-Poly Phosphate High Flow Pre-Filter
- Liquid Filled Pre-Filter Pressure Gauge
- Liquid Filled Post Filter Pressure Gauge
- Liquid Filled System Pressure Gauge
- Rotary Vane Procon Pump with Safeguards & GE Motor
- Product Flow Meter
- Concentrate Flow Meter
- Concentrate Recycle Valve Control
- High-Pressure Needle Valve Control
- Low-Pressure Switch
- Aluminum Epoxy Powder Coated Frame
- High Flow Stainless Ultra Violet Sterilizer w/Sensor Ballast, Optional
- Atmospheric & Pressurized Tanks Available.
Made in USA
Send mail with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright 2000 AMPAC USA
Toll Free USA: (877) 611-8530
Headquarters: (909) 548-4900
Fax: (909) 548-4901