Commercial Reverse Osmosis 100 GPD ,380 LPD, Light reverse Osmosis
Commercial Reverse Osmosis 100 GPD, 380 LPD is a compact RO System and comes with triple 20” pre-filters (Sediment, Activated Carbon and Carbon Block) to provide better pre-filtration which prevents the Reverse Osmosis Membrane from fouling.
This R/O system also include an activated coconut shell post-filter to improve taste, odor, and clarity of the permeate water produced.
This Advanced Reverse Osmosis system has been designed to accommodate tougher water conditions, featuring high-quality components, free standing. space saving design to allow for many optional features and upgrades to suit most Water Purification Applications.
- Capacity 100 GPD (Gallons per Day) (387 Liters per day)
- 2½" x 10" high Flow TFC Membranes
- 98% Average Rejection
- 20" 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter
- 20" KDF-GAC-Poly Phosphate Pre-Filter
- 20" CTO+2 Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- Aluminum Powder Coated Bracket
- Quick Disconnect John Guest Fittings
- Aquatec Booster Pump 110V or 220V, 50/60Hz
- R/O Stand.
Made in USA
Send mail with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright 2000 AMPAC USA
Toll Free USA: (877) 611-8530
Headquarters: (909) 548-4900
Fax: (909) 548-4901
|Capacity: Gallons Per Day||100 GPD|
|Capacity: Liters Per Day||378 LPD|
|Max Feed TDS||2000 PPM|
|Salt Rejection %||99.2%|
|Voltage||110V or 220V 50/60Hz or as per Client Requirement.|
|Number of Filter Stages||4|
|Number of Membrane Elements||1|
|Replacement Filter Kit Item No.||APC-20K|
|Replacement Membrane Item No.||TFC100|