Industrial Reverse Osmosis 100,000 GPD | 15.8m3/hr | AP100K-LX
Industrial RO with 100000 Gallon per Day, Industrial RO with 1Lac Gallon per Day,
Industrial Reverse Osmosis 100,000 GPD | 15.8m3/hr
The Ampac USA Industrial Reverse Osmosis 100,000 GPD/15.8m3/hr | AP100K-LX are designed and custom built to meet our Clients requirements and specifications for reliable higher purity water and higher efficiency for a variety of manufacturing processes.
Please call Ampac USA to find the Reverse Osmosis system that works best for your process or application.
- Programmable Log Controller (PLC) for fully Automated Controls
- Grundfos Smart on Demand Supply Pump with Flow Control
- Twin Alternating Ion Exchange Water Softener with Auto-Backwash Digital Valve
- Multimedia GAC Pre-Filter with Auto-Backwash Digital Valve
- Twin Sediment Pre-Filters
- Inlet Solenoid Shut-Off Valve
- Goulds Multi-Stage Jet Booster Pump with Safeguards
- 8"x80" Filmtec TFC High Rejection Membrane Elements
- Waste Water (Concentrate) Re-Circulation Package
- Liquid Filled Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges
- Permeate & Concentrate Flow Meters
- System Pressure Control
- Pressure Fittings Stainless Steel Reinforced
- Quick Disconnect Fittings throughout the unit
- Complete Powder Coated Aluminum Skid with everything Mounted & Strapped for Easy Mobility.
Optimal System Production is based on the following conditions:
- NaCI feed water: 10,000 ppm
- Operating temperature: 77°f/ 25°c
- pH Range: 3.1-11.0
All Ampac USA Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems are be equipped with a complete centralized control panel including an HMI Programmable Logic Controller featuring an integrated 10.4” (inch) Full-Color Graphic Touch Screen Operator Interface.
All operating conditions and process are simultaneously displayed on a single process diagram display screen. The operator interface is virtually menu-less, making it easy to locate and adjust all time delays and set points.
To view specific set point and control options for any piece of equipment simply touch the corresponding image on the graphic screen and all options appear.
To return to the main process display, simply touch the "Main" button. This operator interface is conveniently located on the front of the main NEMA 4X Rated control Enclosure.
The controller is capable of displaying the following:
- Influent Flow Rate and Accumulation
- Concentrate Flow Rate and Accumulation
- Permeate Flow Rate and Accumulation
- Percentage of salt rejection
- Percentage of water recovery
- Concentration factor
- Membrane flux and Specific Flux Rates,
- Water Temperature
- System Operating Hours
- Individual Pumps Operating Hours
- Individual Run Times for each motor and valve
- System Flow
- User Defined Flow
- Influent concentrate and permeate Salinity (LIS/Conductivity)
- Previous 24-hour flow and today are running flow totals for influent concentrate and permeate lines.
- The PLC also monitors Low and High-Pressure Switches, Tank Levels, and Pre-Treatment Equipment.
- Data logging provided for all monitored variables (i.e. pressures, flows, Lis/Conductivity, pH, temp. etc.)
- Multi-level security login ensures only qualified personnel is able to make changes to operating set points.
- If secure internet connectivity is provided the system may be remotely monitored and operated from anywhere on the planet. In addition, all trend data is also remotely accessible.
Make of System: Fully Automated Turnkey Water Treatment System including pre-treatment Modules and Reverse Osmosis System fully built on a Fully Welded,
Skid: Powder Coated Aluminum Skid with Diamond Plate Base using good industrial practice and following manufacturer’s guidelines for every component.
Model of System: AP100K-LX
System Origin: Made in USA
Manufactured by: AMPAC USA
Backwash & Regenerations Cycle: Ion Exchange Cycle on Meter Basis. Multimedia KDF-GAC-Poly Phosphate System Cycle on Timer Basis and can be Adjustable up to 120 Minutes at any given time.
Estimated Fabrication Terms: System Takes Approximately 3-4 Weeks to complete, test and crate from the day of receipt of formal purchase order and Initial Deposit.
Dimensions: Reverse Osmosis Skid: 144” L x 48” W x 84”H., approx. Weight 5500 Lbs Dry.
Exclusions: Prices do not include shipping, insurance, sales tax, import taxes and duties, installation, and options listed below unless otherwise indicated.
- Capacity: 100,000 GPD (378,500 Liter per day)
- % Recovery: 50%-75%
- % Salt Rejection: 99.2%
- Design Temperature: 25°C
- Maximum Temperature: 45°C
- Membrane Type: TFC (Filmtec)
- Pressure Vessels: FRP
|Capacity: Gallons Per Day||100,000 GPD|
|Capacity: Liters Per Day||378,500 LPD|
|Feed Pump HP||10 HP|
|High Pressure Pump HP||30 HP|
|Recovery||50 - 75%|
|Salt Rejection %||99.2%|
|Voltage||380V / 460V / 600V - 50Hz / 60Hz as per Client Requirement.|
|Number of Filter Stages||4|
|Number of Membrane Elements||10 Element (8" x 40")|