Includes all process equipment components; including pretreatment, disinfection, effluent recycling Systems
Ampac USA Offers Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant Dynamic Sequencing Batch Reactor Systems. Ampac USA is an Environmental Technology leader specializing in the design and supply of Innovative domestic and Best industrial wastewater treatment plants.
The Sequencing Batch Reactor is a reliable biological treatment for waste water discharge. This is ideal wastewater treatment for Industrial Facilities. Ampac USA Dynamic Sequencing Batch Reactor packages includes all process equipment components; including pretreatment, disinfection, effluent recycling Systems.
Standard Features and Specifications:
- Pretreatment screen and optional influent Equalization
- Aeration blowers
- Aeration Diffusers assemblies
- Decanter System with automatic valve for treated effluent discharge
- Chlorination feed systems
- PLC based control panels
- Membrane process secondary waste recycling (Optional)
- Complete System engineering design
- Lower cost than conventional biological treatment methods
- Less land requirement versus conventional methods.
- The processes are carried out sequentially in the same tank
- Capable of handling wide swings in hydraulic and organic loading
- Easier to control filamentous growth and settling problems
- Less equipment to maintain. Require only air blower, and air diffuser assemblies and decanting device
- Fully automatic operation for less operator attention required
- Greater operator flexibility. PLC control with touch screen panel view operation adjustment.