Water Store Commercial Reverse Osmosis AP4500-SM | Ampac USA
Ampac USA Water Store Commercial Reverse Osmosis AP4500-LX
The Ampac USA AP4500-LX Advanced Water Store Commercial Reverse Osmosis AP4500-SM is a Fully Automated, Fully Equipped Superior Quality Drinking Water Purification Reverse Osmosis System, built on an aluminum fully welded skid with an aluminum diamond plate, specifically designed for Water Store Applications.
The AP4500-LX Reverse Osmosis System consists of 11 stages as follows:
- Spin-Down Manual Flush Screen Pre-Filter to remove suspended solids up to 25 microns. This pre-filter is clear for visual, cone-shaped that collect the suspended solids at the bottom of the clear housing, once it’s full you can open the valve and all the solids and impurities will drop down to the drain line.
- Ion Exchange Water Softener with Auto Regeneration Valve to remove Calcium, Magnesium, Lead and Iron converting Hard Water to Soft Water.
- Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter with Auto Backwash Valve to remove bacteria, contaminants, and impurities for the incoming water source.
- Activated Coconut Shell Carbon Pre-Filter to improve taste, odor, and clarity of the incoming water source.
- Sediment Pre-Filter to remove suspended solids up to 20 microns.
- Carbon Block Pre-Filter to remove suspended solids up to 5 microns.
- Multi-stage Jet Booster R/O Pump to increase the pressure as the next step requires higher feed pressure.
- Low Fouling TFC High Flow Membrane Elements to remove dissolved solids, those TFC membrane elements are designed to consistently, efficiently, and reliably produce pure RO water under 10ppm for consumption as per the Health Department requirement for bottling pure water applications. Then Finally Pure Water is stored in Water Storage Tanks.
- Smart on-Demand Delivery Pump, this pump will re-pressurize the line from the storage tank all the way to the filling station.
- 4" x 20" Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter to improve taste odor and clarity of the purified water.
- Stainless Steel Ultra Violet Sterilizer to disinfect the pure water as it is filling the water bottles.
- The AP3000-SM is also equipped with an Automatic Programmable logic controller (PLC) with an LCD Screen to monitor the whole process. This PLC will give you a peace of mind as it is designed to operate and monitor the whole RO System, it is also equipped with a TDS Water Quality Monitor, a Water Temperature Monitor, and an Hour Monitor to count the hours of operations, making simple to service the reverse osmosis.
The AP4500-LX is also equipped with Stainless Steel / Liquid Filled Pressure Gauges after every stage to facilitate service and troubleshooting.
- The RO system is also equipped with Permeate and concentrate (Product & Drain) Flow Meters so the operator can monitor the recovery rate of the membrane elements, as well it has a Recycle Control so you can recover a portion of the waste water.
- The AP4500-LX Water Purification System can also be configured to produce purified alkaline water. This water purification system can be easily modified for higher production levels at a later date and easily adaptable for various uses.
- The AP4500-LX Reverse Osmosis System features a unique design allowing it to be extremely reliable with low maintenance costs. The system is comprised of basic UL Approved electrical components and NSF Approved plumbing components that are readily accessible for easy service and maintenance.
- The AP4500-LX Reverse Osmosis system is built upon order allowing our technicians to customize the system to meet the client’s requirements in the most efficient, affordable, and reliable design. Also, the system can be tailored to fit practically any location such as space, door size, etc…
- All our Water Purification Systems are manufactured and fully assembled in the USA with UL/NSF approved components.
- The AP4500-LX Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System is made with locking wheels allowing it to be easily moved and repositioned during moving, maintenance, cleaning, etc.
- The system comes with a one-year full warranty from Ampac USA to be free from defect.
- The AP4500-LX reverse osmosis system is user-friendly, easy to install, and comes with a complete detailed operation and installation manual to facilitate maintenance, and installation procedures.
- Spin Down Auto Flush Screen Pre-Filter
- Ion Exchange Water Softener with Auto Regeneration Valve
- Multimedia Carbon Pre-Filter with Auto Backwash Valve
- Activated Coconut Shell Carbon Pre-Filter
- 20" Sediment Pre-Filter
- 20" Carbon Block Pre-Filter
- 4" x 40" Low Fouling TFC High Flow Membrane Element
- 4" x 40" Stainless Steel Pressure Vessel
- 4" x 20" Big Blue Carbon Post-Filter
- Stainless Steel Ultra Violet Sterilizer
- Panel Mount Digital TDS Water Quality Monitor
- Goulds Multi-stage Jet Booster R/O Pump
- Grundfos Smart on-Demand Delivery Pump
- Auto/Manual PLC (Processor) w/Delayed start-up of R/O pump & Auto-Flush
- Stainless Steel / Liquid Filled Pre-Filter Pressure Gauges
- Permeate (Product) Flow Meter
- Concentrate (Waste) Flow Meter
- Stainless Steel System Pressure Control
- Stainless Steel Recycle Valve Control
- John Guest Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Powder Coated Aluminum Welded Frame with Aluminum Diamond Plate.
|Capacity: Gallons Per Day||4,500 GPD|
|Capacity: Liters Per Day||17,000 LPD|
|Feed Pump HP||1 HP|
|High Pressure Pump HP||1 HP|
|Recovery||50 - 75%|
|Voltage||120V / 208V / 230V - 50Hz / 60Hz as per Client Requirement.|
|Number of Filter Stages||12|
|Number of Membrane Elements||3 Elements (4" x 40")|
|ALK-948 Alkaline Post-Filter||To supply Alkaline Purified Water|
|Ozone Generator M300P||Mini Ozone Generator to disinfect the water and is installed to recirculate pure water in storage tank.|